Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was referred to Allied Vans from a patient of mine for my upcoming cross country move for both my home and business. The individual who came to do my estimate was incredibly friendly, helpful, and professional.

I felt as if I were in very good hands. Couldn't have been more wrong. My supposed coordinator for my move quit or was fired so I had and still have no contact person. The movers were not updated about my delivery address.

I paid to have my bed taken apart and packed and they LOST the parts in the move. It is 2 weeks later and I am still sleeping on my mattress on the floor with my bed in pieces and no way to remedy the situation. 3 of my beautiful larger pieces of furniture from west elm were damaged in the move. No one took the time to hear out my frustrations, merely transferred me from one person to the next.

I did file a claim and they did email me to inform me someone would be in contact to make an estimate on coverage, a week later and no contact has been made.

I paid $6500 for this move, and this unprofessional service could not have been worse. Find a different moving company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Allied Van Lines Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Claims, Professionalistm, Lost items, Damaged items.

Comments